NEW RASCAL VISION FROM ELECTRIC MOBILITY
Max User Weight 32st (203kg)
8MPH LARGE MOBILITY SCOOTER
Now featuring Max Grip Limited Slip Differential Gearbox
The Rascal Vision offers a world of difference.
More than you might expect from a Class 3 scooter, but everything you need to set the pace making life easier with just the right touch of style.
The Vision combines a great modern look with uncompromising intelligent design and great suspension.
Form and function come together to create something very special, with a well-padded seat providing good lumbar support and a charging point on its tiller, your days for adventure couldn’t look better.
- Type Class - C / 3
- Overall length - 154cm / 60.6''
- Overall width - 72cm / 28.3''
- Maximum carrying capacity - 204kgs / 32 stone
- Maximum speed - 12.9km/h / 8mph
- Maximum kerb height - 10cm / 4''
- Range with 50ah - up to 20 miles
- Range with 75ah - up to 28 miles
- Range with 110ah - up to 37 miles
- Colour - Black / Silver
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.