2010 PRIDE PICO 4
4MPH MID SIZE BOOT SCOOTER
TRANSPORTABLE - SPLITS INTO 5 PIECES FOR EASY TRANSPORT AND STORAGE
CLASS 2 - PAVEMENT USE
21 STONE CARRYING CAPACITY
HUGE 18-20 MILE RANGE
SOLID PUNCTURE PROOF TYRES
PRE-OWNED, THIS SCOOTER IS USED BUT IN GOOD CONDITION
SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
COMES WITH BRAND NEW 35AH BATTERIES
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
- Battery charger Off-board
- Batteries 2 Deep cycle 12V 35Ah
- Battery pack weight each 12kg
- Disassembly sections 5
- Drive train motor voltage 24 volts DC
- Front section weight 23kg
- Ground clearance 2.25 in.
- Heaviest section when disassembled which front
- Length overall 44.75 in.
- Maximum speed 4MPH
- Range per charge 20 mi.
- Rear section weight 22kg
- Seat to deck height 16.25-18.25 in.
- Seat to ground height 23-25 in.
- Seat type Compact foldable molded plastic
- Standard seat compact foldable black plastic
- Tire size front 2 X 8 in.
- Tire size rear 3 X 9 in.
- Total weight including standard batteries 85kg
- Weight heaviest piece when disassembled 23kg
- Width overall 21.5 in.
Fully serviced and ready for its new owner. This scooter comes with a charger, manual, 3 months warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 2-3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:-
- Who may have below average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%