PRIDE QUANTUM JAZZY 1420
4MPH ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR / POWERCHAIR
Class 2 - pavement and indoor use only (not for the road)
This is classed as an outdoor chair
HUGE 35 STONE CARRYING CAPACITY - THIS CHAIR IS EXTREMELY LARGE TO ENSURE STABILITY
MID WHEEL DRIVE FOR EXCELLENT TURNING CIRCLE
SOLID PUNCTURE PROOF TYRES
ACTIVE TRAC SUSPENSION
PRE-OWNED, THIS WHEELCHAIR IS USED BUT IN GOOD CONDITION
THERE IS A SCRATCH ON THE JOYSTICK AND SEVERAL SMALL MARKS ON THE BODYWORK
SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
COMES WITH BRAND NEW 50AH BLACK BOX AGM BATTERIES
AN UPGRADE SIZE OF 75AH IS AVAILABLE WHICH WILL GIVE ADDITIONAL RANGE, ESPECIALLY NECESSARY AS THE WEIGHT INCREASE
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
- Weight Capacity: 35 Stone (500 lb)
- Drive Train: Two motor - Mid wheel drive
- Maximum Speed: 4 mph (6kph)
- Braking System: Intelligent braking - electronic, regenerative disc brakes
- Ground Clearance: 4.5" (11 cm)
- Electronics: PG Drives - Pilot Plus 70 amp
- Turning Radius: 22.5" (57 cm)
- Footrest: Footboard
- Overall Length: 46" (116.84 cm)
- Overall Width: 27.25" (69.215 cm)
- Batteries: Two x 12 volt - 50/75 amp
- Drive Wheels: 16" (41 cm)
- Castor Wheels (rear): 9" (23 cm)
- Base Weight: 141.5 lb (64 Kg) (refers to the weight of the base section only)
- Anti Tips (front): 8" (20 cm) (solid)
- Suspension: Active-Trac & rear castor
THE CHAIR HAS BEEN FULLY SERVICED AND WILL COME WITH A CHARGER AND A MANUAL
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.