2016 MONARCH MOBIE
4mph Folding Mobility Scooter
Class 2 pavement use only
Carrying capacity is 18 stone
Solid puncture-proof tyres
USED BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
THIS SCOOTER COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL LITHIUM BATTERY. IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND IS HOLDING ITS CHARGE BUT IT'S LIFE CANNOT BE GUARANTEED
YOU CAN DOUBLE THE RANGE WITH AN ADDITIONAL BATTERY WHICH CAN BE STORED IN THE FOOTPLATE
ABOUT THE MOBIE
The Mobie is a small class 2 Folding Mobility Scooter, manufactured by Monarch.
The Mobie will be your perfect travelling companion on most planes, trains, cruises, buses, coaches and in the car.
- Overall Width 43cm
- Height 60 cm Folded
- Overall Length (in inches) 17" Folded / 39" Unfolded
- Overall Length 43 cm Folded / 95cm Unfolded
- Battery Lithium
- Max. Range 10 miles Maximum
- Max. Speed 4mph
- Maximum user weight 18 stone / 114.5 kg
- Total weight 50lbs/23kg
- Tyres Puncture proof
- Ground clearance 2.3 " 6cm
- Seat type Padded / Folding
- Battery Size 4 lbs / 1.8kg
- Overall Width (in inches) 17" Without armrests
- Total weight excluding batteries 46 lbs / 20.9 kgs
THE SCOOTER IS ASSEMBLED AND CHECKED BEFORE DISPATCH SO YOUR NEW MOBILITY SCOOTER IS READY FOR YOU TO TURN THE KEY AND GO AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE IT.
THE SCOOTER WILL COME WITH A MANUAL & CHARGER
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 2-3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:-
- Who may have below average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%