Rotating Bath Stool from Drive DeVilbiss
This great stool has been designed with a rotating seat to reduce twisting and reaching whilst in the shower or bath.
It is perfect to assist people who have balance or mobility issues.
The simple push button design allows height adjustments of 2 cm (1 inch) to be made easily for adapting to the bath or shower to suit the user's requirements.
For added safety, each leg is supported by a suction-style nonslip foot.
This bath stool can be flat packed for easy transportation or storage.
- Rotating seat reduces twisting and reaching while in the shower providing added manoeuvrability
- Ideal for individuals who have balance or mobility issues to assist when in the shower or bath
- The rotating top of the seat can be removed for easy cleaning
- Simple, push button height adjustment in 2cm (1") increments for adapting to bath, shower and user requirements
- Suction style non slip, non marking feet provide additional stability
- Smooth, accessible surfaces for ease of cleaning
- Easy tool free assembly
- Stool can be flat packed for transportation and storage
|Seat Height (Min)
|Seat Height (Max)
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 2-3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:-
- Who may have below average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%