2017 PRIDE APEX LITE
4MPH 4 WHEEL LIGHTWEIGHT BOOT MOBILITY SCOOTER
VERY SIMILAR TO THE PRIDE GO-GO, JUST LIGHTER IN WEIGHT
CLASS 2 - PAVEMENT USE ONLY
TRANSPORTABLE - EASILY SPLITS APART TO FIT IN THE CAR
SOLID PUNCTURE PROOF TYRES
21 STONE CARRYING CAPACITY
HEAVIEST PIECE JUST 15KG
PRE-OWNED, THIS SCOOTER IS USED BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
INCLUDES BRAND NEW 14AH BATTERIES
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
- Easy to use LED control system with handlebar grip and horn
- Chunky 8" Front and Rear alloy style Wheels
- Backrest Storage
- Easy Charging with port conveniently located charger on the tiller
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6 lbs (136 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 3.4 cm (1.3")
- Overall Length 102.2 cm (40.2")
- Overall Width 49 cm (19.2")
- Turning Radius 138.5 cm (54.4 cm)
- Standard Controls n/a
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 15 kg Front Section
- Total Weight (without batteries) 36.9 kg
- Suspension None
- BatterieS 14Ah
- Seating Foldable, Compact.
- Tyres Front: 20 cm Rear: 20 cm
- Range per Charge: 10-12 miles with 14Ah batteries
Fully serviced and ready for its new owner. This scooter comes with a charger, manual, 3 months warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 2-3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:-
- Who may have below average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%