PRIDE GO-GO ELITE TRAVELLER PLUS
Used but in good condition, this 2017 Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus mobility scooter from Pride originally sold for £899.
- is the plus model which has a longer range due to the larger battery box
- is a 4mph small boot mobility scooter
- is Class 2 and suitable for indoor, pavement, paths and park use
- quickly splits apart into 5 pieces for transportation or storage
- has solid puncture-proof tyres
- is blue in colour
- has a 21 stone carrying capacity
- has a range of 15-18 miles with the large batteries
WARRANTY & INSURANCE
All our used scooters come fully serviced and ready for their new owner including 3 months RTB warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This scooter comes with brand new 18Ah batteries. An upgrade to 22Ah batteries is available which will give additional range. Contact us for details.
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
Mechanically this scooter is in very good condition. There are however quite a few scratches on the footplate. The coloured trims that fit not the side of the footplate are also missing. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the scooter in any way.
QUESTION OR WANT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING?
Contact us by phone, message or email. All viewings take place at our showrooms in Dorset
- Length:101.5 cm (40")
- Width:54cm (21.125")
- Total Weight:w/o batteries 39kg (86.5 lbs)
- Heaviest Piece: 15 kg (32.5 lbs) rear section
- Turning Radius: 86cm (34")
- Maximum Speed: 6 km/h (4 mph)
- Range per Charge:
- 14 miles -w/ 18Ah batteries
- 18 miles -w/ 22Ah batteries
- Ground Clearance:6.35 cm (2.5")
- Weight Capacity:136 kg (21 Stone)
- Standard Seating:Foldable plastic, black vinyl
- Tyres (front):Front: 2" x 8" (5 cm x 20 cm)
- Tyres: (back)3" x 9" ( 8 cm x 23 cm)
- Battery Charger:Off-board
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.