Used but in excellent condition, this 2006 Shoprider Cadiz mobility scooter originally sold for £1499.
- is an 8mph midsize mobility scooter
- is Class 3 and suitable for road or pavement use, but also on paths or in parks and in light off-road terrain such as woods
- has pneumatic tyres and suspension for additional comfort
- is red in colour
- has lights and indicators
- has a 25 stone carrying capacity
- has a range of 20-25 miles
WARRANTY & INSURANCE
All our used scooters come fully serviced and ready for their new owner including 3 months RTB warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This scooter comes with brand new 35Ah batteries, or an upgrade to 50Ah is available for additional range.
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
Mechanically and cosmetically this scooter is in very good condition. The sticker on the tiller has started to wrinkle from sunlight.
QUESTION OR WANT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING?
Contact us by phone, message or email. All viewings take place at our showrooms in Dorset
- MODEL NO. S889SL
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT 160KG / 25 STONE
- CLASS 3
- BATTERY SIZE 12V X 2 35AH / 50AH
- LENGTH 130CM
- RANGE WITH 35AH 15-20 MILES
- RANGE WITH 50AH 20-25 MILES
- WIDTH 64CM
- WEIGHT 100KG
- HEIGHT 112CM
- SEAT WIDTH 46CM
- MAXIMUM SPEED 4 & 8 MPH
- FRONT WHEEL SIZE 33CM
- SEAT HEIGHT 63-70.5CM
- REAR WHEEL SIZE 33CM
- ARMREST HEIGHT 21CM
- TURNING RADIUS 150CM
- BACKREST HEIGHT 50-65CM
- CHARGER: OFF BOARD
- SEAT HEIGHT FROM FLOORPLAN 43-50.5CM
- GROUND CLEARANCE 15CM
- SAFE WORKING SLOPE 8
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.