2016 SHOPRIDER CORDOBA FROM ROMA MEDICAL
One of the comfiest and capable scooters ever made!
Classic Shoprider style, comfort and reliability, the Cordoba is a huge scooter that has great presence.
- 8MPH LARGE ALL TERRAIN MOBILITY SCOOTER
- CLASS 3 - ROAD & PAVEMENT USE
- BLACK COLOUR
- PNEUMATIC TYRES & SUSPENSION MAKES IT EXTREMELY COMFY
- MASSIVE 35 STONE CARRYING CAPACITY
- HIGH 6" GROUND CLEARANCE
The scooter is pre-owned but it is in lovely condition and having been fully serviced you can be sure it's in great working order
There are a few light scuffs on the sides of the rear panel
Brand new high quality 50Ah Black Box AGM SLA batteries will be fitted on the day this scooter is sold
An upgraded battery size of 75Ah is available but this is solely to give additional range
The scooter comes fully assembled, with a charger and manual. Everything you need is included to start getting out and about.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT 220KG / 35 STONE
- CLASS 3
- BATTERY SIZE 12V X 2 50AH / 75AH
- LENGTH 144CM
- RANGE 50AH 20 MILES
- RANGE 74AH 30 MILES
- WIDTH 69CM
- WEIGHT 140KG
- HEIGHT 130CM
- SEAT WIDTH 50CM
- MAXIMUM SPEED 4 & 8 MPH
- SEAT DEPTH 44CM
- FRONT WHEEL SIZE 36CM
- SEAT HEIGHT 63-70.5CM
- REAR WHEEL SIZE 36CM
- ARMREST HEIGHT 26.5CM
- TURNING RADIUS 150CM
- BACKREST HEIGHT 68-80CM
- CHARGER 8 AMP OFF BOARD
- SEAT HEIGHT FROM FLOORPAN 43-50.5CM
- GROUND CLEARANCE 16CM
- SAFE WORKING SLOPE 8
Fully serviced and ready for its new owner. This scooter comes with a charger, manual, 3 months warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 2-3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:-
- Who may have below average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%