Please see our Returns and Cancellation Policy first.
If you are eligible to return your order, please use the following steps:
1. Email us
You must email us within 14 days of receiving your order
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and please include
- - Your Full Name
- - Your Order Number
- - The Products you wish to Return.
2. We will reply to confirm if your order is eligible for return and the amount you will be refunded
Important - Goods are returned at your own cost and risk.
Once the goods are received back in SALEABLE CONDITION, we will refund as follows
- AMOUNT PAID minus PREMIUM DELIVERY CHARGES (next day or Saturday) minus RETURN DELIVERY CHARGES (Normally between £60.00 and £90 per pallet depending on size, excluding certain postcodes)
3. Pack the goods carefully back onto their original pallet(s).
REMEMBER - Goods are stored and returned at YOUR RISK, so please take care to avoid damage at all times.
Goods should be packed as follows to avoid damage:
- - Use PACKAGING BETWEEN ALL ITEMS to stop scraping and chipping
- - Ensure that there are NO ITEMS OVERHANGING THE PALLET
- - SECURE ALL ITEMS TO THE PALLET and COVER FULLY. Pallet wrap is ideal, but bin liners and lots of parcel tape will do if wrapped tightly.
- - POSITION THE PALLET(s) where they can be easily collected. This would ideally be where they were originally delivered.
4. Reply to our email to confirm that the goods are ready to be collected.
In your email, please confirm
- - The number of pallets to be collected
- - That you have packed and wrapped the goods to the best of your ability
- - That the goods are in a convenient position for collection
5. We will arrange collection.
Following this our delivery team will be in touch to book a convenient day to collect.
Once received back in saleable condition, your refund will be processed through your original payment method.