Please see our Returns and Cancellation Policy first.
If you are eligible to return your order, please use the following steps:
1. Email us
You must email us within 14 days of receiving your order
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and please include
- - Your Full Name
- - Your Order Number
- - The Products you wish to Return.
2. We will reply to confirm if your order is eligible for return and the amount you will be refunded
Important - Goods are returned at your own cost and risk.
Once the goods are received back in SALEABLE CONDITION, we will refund as follows
- AMOUNT PAID minus PREMIUM DELIVERY CHARGES (next day or Saturday) minus RETURN DELIVERY CHARGES (Normally between £60.00 and £90 per pallet depending on size, excluding certain postcodes)
3. Pack the goods carefully back onto their original pallet(s).
REMEMBER - Goods are stored and returned at YOUR RISK, so please take care to avoid damage at all times.
Goods should be packed as follows to avoid damage:
- - Use PACKAGING BETWEEN ALL ITEMS to stop scraping and chipping
- - Ensure that there are NO ITEMS OVERHANGING THE PALLET
- - SECURE ALL ITEMS TO THE PALLET and COVER FULLY. Pallet wrap is ideal, but bin liners and lots of parcel tape will do if wrapped tightly.
- - POSITION THE PALLET(s) where they can be easily collected. This would ideally be where they were originally delivered.
If packing the items onto a pallet is not possible, a palletisation service can be requested for £30
4. Reply to our email to confirm that the goods are ready to be collected.
In your email, please confirm
- - The number of pallets to be collected
- - That you have packed and wrapped the goods to the best of your ability
- - That the goods are in a convenient position for collection
5. We will arrange collection.
Following this our delivery team will be in touch to book a convenient day to collect.
Once received back in saleable condition, your refund will be processed through your original payment method.