2015 RASCAL PIONEER FROM ELECTRIC MOBILITY
8MPH LARGE MOBILITY SCOOTER
CLASS 3 - ROAD USE & PAVEMENT USE
WHITE COLOUR WITH METALLIC FLAKES THAT SPARKLE IN THE SUNLIGHT
PNEUMATIC TYRES FOR ADDITIONAL COMFORT
25 STONE WEIGHT CAPACITY
The Rascal Pioneer is a proven performer with a fantastic reliability and durability record.
With full coil suspension and up to 30 mile range its powerful motor makes it an ideal scooter for the more challenging environments.
It features a delta-bar tiller with adjustment, a sliding swivel seat with headrest and padded arms as well as showerproof switches and a large basket making the Pioneer one of the most popular scooters on the market.
PRE-OWNED, THIS SCOOTER IS USED BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
INCLUDES BRAND NEW 50AH BATTERIES
UPGRADE TO 75AH BATTERIES AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL RANGE (30 MILES)
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
- Overall Width 24.8" / 63 cm
- Overall Length 58" / 147 cm
- Max. Range with 50ah 15-20 miles
- Max. Range with 75ah 25-30 miles
- Max. Speed 8 mph
- Total weight 256 lbs / 116.4 kg ( excluding batteries )
- Tyres 12" / 30 cm
- Ground clearance 3.5" / 9 cm
- Seat type Adjustable Captains seat
- Width 64.5cm / 25.5"
- Battery Size 2 x 12 volt 50/75ah
- User Weight 25 stone / 159 kg
Fully serviced and ready for its new owner. This scooter comes with a charger, manual, 3 months warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 2-3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:-
- Who may have below average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%