2019 ZTECH ZT-15 FROM VELECO
16MPH LARGE 3 WHEEL ELECTRIC MOBILITY BOOT SCOOTER
CLASS 3 - ROAD & PAVEMENT USE
25 STONE CARRYING CAPACITY
The ZT-15 is an imported mobility scooter. Whilst it offers speeds of up to 16mph, this is not legal on the pavements or roads in the UK.
Whilst comfortable to ride, it lacks the refined ride that you get with other mobility scooters.
The throttle is controlled with a twist grip and it feels very jerky on both acceleration and braking.
- 1st: 1 - 4 mph
- 2nd: 1 - 8 mph
- 3rd: 1 - 8 mph ( or 1-16 mph when unlocked )
PRE-OWNED, THIS SCOOTER IS USED BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
INCLUDES BRAND NEW 18AH BATTERIES
UPGRADE TO 20AH BATTERIES AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL RANGE
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
- Motor 900 W
- The rated motor voltage 48V
- Max. speed 8 mph (12 km/h)
- Max. speed in unrestricted mode 16 mph (not this is not legal in the UK and must not be used in this mode on pavements or roads)
- Max. range 25-40 miles / 40-60 km
- Dimensions (IN) 64.9 × 27.1 × 42.5 in
- Dimensions 165 × 69 × 108 cm
- Brake front/rear Drum
- Wheel size 3.00-10''
- Pneumatic Tires
- Battery 4x 18 Ah/48 V
- Battery type Lead-acid
- Charging time 4-8 h
- Scooter Weight 14.6 st (93 kg)
Fully serviced and ready for its new owner. This scooter comes with a charger, manual, 3 months warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 2-3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:-
- Who may have below average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%