DAYS STRIDER ST4D
Used but in excellent condition, this 2012 Strider ST4D mobility scooter from Days originally sold for £1899.
- is an 8mph midsize mobility scooter
- is Class 3 and suitable for road, pavement or indoor use, but also on paths or in parks.
- has pneumatic tyres and suspension for additional comfort
- comes with a large captains seat with excellent support
splits into two separate pieces, making transportation in the boot of a car easy
- is grey in colour
- has a 21 stone carrying capacity
- has a range of 26 miles with the larger batteries
WARRANTY & INSURANCE
All our used scooters come fully serviced and ready for their new owner including 3 months RTB warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This scooter comes with brand new 35Ah batteries. There is an upgrade available to 50Ah for additional range. Contact us for costs.
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
This scooter is in excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically.
QUESTION OR WANT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING?
Contact us by phone, message or email. All viewings take place at our showrooms in Dorset
- Maximium User Weight: 120kg (21 stone).
- Length: 124cm (49 inches).
- Width: 60cm (24 inches).
- Height: 114cm (45 inches).
- Ground Clearance: 8.7cm (3 inches).
- Seat Width: 45.5cm (18 inches).
- Seat Depth: 42cm (17 inches).
- Backrest Height: 53cm (21 inches).
- Height from Deck: 46cm (18 inches).
- Battery x2 12V. 35Ah or 50Ah.
- Range 35Ah: 24km (15 miles) Maximum.
- Range 50Ah: 42km (26 miles) Maximum.
- Top speed: 12kmp/h (8mph)
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.