2012 STERLING DIAMOND FROM SUNRISE MEDICAL IN BLACK
8MPH LARGE MOBILITY SCOOTER
CLASS 3 - ROAD AND PAVEMENT USE
23 STONE WEIGHT LIMIT
24 MILE RANGE
Comfortable and supportive seat and backrest with flip-up armrests.
The foot section is spacious.
To enable a customised fit the tiller and seat are adjustable.
Soft handgrips make it comfortable to operate.
To make the Sterling Diamond Mobility Scooter safe for road use it has front and rear lights and indicators.
A comprehensive suspension system and large wheels make the ride excellent.
Storage space is provided by the wire basket on the front
PRE-OWNED - THIS SCOOTER IS USED BUT IS IN GOOD CONDITION
THERE ARE A FEW SCRATCHES ON THE REAR WHEEL ARCHES
SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
THIS SCOOTER COMES WITH BRAND NEW 35AH BATTERIES
AN UPGRADE TO 50AH BATTERIES IS AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL RANGE
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
- Length: 130cm (51 inch).
- Width: 64cm (25 inch).
- Front wheel diameter: 33cm (13 inch).
- Rear wheel diameter: 33cm (13 inch).
- Battery weight (each): 22kg (3 3/4 stone).
- Weight (no batteries): 106kg (16 stone).
- Range: 24 miles (38km).
- Speed: 8 mph (13Kmp/h).
- Turning circle: 145cm (57 inch).
- Max safe user weight: 150kg (23 stone).
- Hill climb: 12 degrees at 100kg (15 stone) load, 8 Degrees at 150kg (25 stone) load
THE SCOOTER WILL COME WITH A CHARGER AND A MANUAL
THE SCOOTER HAS BEEN FULLY SERVICED AND CHECKED OVER TO MAKE SURE ITS READY TO BE USED BY ITS NEW OWNER
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 2-3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:-
- Who may have below average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%