SCOUT FROM DRIVE DEVILBISS
Dual Wheel Autofold
Ex-demonstrator and in immaculate condition, this 2019 Scout mobility scooter from Drive Devilbiss originally sells for £799
- is a 4mph transportable mobility scooter
- is Class 2 and suitable for indoor or pavement use, and also paths or in parks
- has solid puncture proof tyres
- is red in colour
- has a 20 stone carrying capacity
- has a range of 8-10 miles
WARRANTY & INSURANCE
All our used scooters come fully serviced and ready for their new owner including 3 months RTB warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This scooter comes with brand new 12Ah batteries. These can be upgraded to 14Ah for slightly more range. Please contact us for details.
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
This is a demonstrator model from our store. Only used in the store for demonstrations, never taken outside. There are a few very slight scratches on the paintwork.
QUESTION OR WANT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING?
Contact us by phone, message or email. All viewings take place at our showrooms in Dorset
- Overall Width 20" / 51cm
- Overall Length 42.5" / 108cm
- Battery 2 x 12v - 12/14a/h
- Max. Range 12Ah: 8 miles
- Max. Range 14Ah: 10 miles
- Max. Speed 4mph
- Maximum user weight 20 stone / 130 kg
- Total weight 43kg ( 95 lbs )
- Ground clearance 2.4" / 6.2cm
- Seat type Lightweight 360 degree swivel
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.