eDRIVE FROM MOTION HEALTHCARE
Ex-Demonstrator model from our shop. It has a few light scratches. Never been used outside, only tested by people in our store.
4MPH SMALL AUTO-FOLDING MOBILITY SCOOTER
CLASS 2 - PAVEMENT USE ONLY
CARRIES UP TO 21 STONE
FOLDS UP AUTOMATICALLY ON ITS OWN BY THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON
The eDrive Electric Folding Mobility Scooter is highly compact in size and incredibly lightweight, yet it does not compromise user comfort. The large padded seat is fitted with supportive armrests which easily fold up for safe transfers and the adjustable tiller ensures a tailored driving position. Ride comfort is further enhanced through the large puncture-proof tyres and 100mm ground clearance. On a full charge, the eDrive Fold Up Mobility Scooter will provide a large range of up to 9.3 miles (15 km) thanks to its 10Ah lightweight lithium battery. The battery pack is exceptionally lightweight and can be easily removed to allow for off-board charging, allowing the user to keep the scooter folded up or in storage while the battery is charging. For added convenience, there is a charging port on the tiller which offers onboard charging when out and about.
- Folds to a highly compact size in just 7 seconds
- Extremely lightweight, fold up Mobility Scooter
- Supplied with a heavy-duty travel case
- Travel case protects the scooter when in transit
- Generously padded seat and backrest for comfort
- Fold up armrests for easy transfers
- Adjustable tiller offers a tailored driving position
- Solid puncture-proof tyres
- Rear anti-tip wheels enhance user safety
- Simply fits in the boot of a car
- Top speed: 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Maximum range: 9.3 miles (15 kms)
- Battery: airline friendly 10ah lithium ion
- Ground clearance: 100mm (4")
- eDrive Mobility Scooter length: 1020mm (40")
- eDrive Mobility Scooter height: 845mm (33.25")
- eDrive Mobility Scooter width: 560mm (22")
- Folded length: 500mm (19.75")
- Folded height: 760mm (30")
- Folded width: 560mm (22")
- Turning radius: 925mm (36.5")
- Weight: 28 kgs (61.75 lbs)
- Maximum weight capacity: 136 kgs (21.5 stone)
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.