2019 EFOLDI FREEDOM
8MPH FOLDING MOBILITY SCOOTER
CLASS 3 - LEGAL FOR ROAD AND PAVEMENT USE
jUST 17KG! EFOLDI IS THE WORLD’S LIGHTEST & MOST VERSATILE PERSONAL ELECTRIC VEHICLE (PEV).
IT CAN BE NEATLY FOLDED INTO A CASE FOR EASY TRANSPORT AND STORAGE AS WELL AS INTO A CHAIR TO REST ON.
120KG / 19 STONE WEIGHT CAPACITY
USED BUT IN IMMACULATE CONDITION - THIS SCOOTER HAS BARELY BEEN DRIVEN
THIS EFOLDI COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL LITHIUM BATTERY BUT IT HAS BEEN CAPACITY TESTED AND IS SHOWING 98% CAPACITY SO HAS LOTS OF LIFE LEFT
- WEIGHT 17KG
- SCOOTER: 116 X 79 X 56CM
- CHAIR: 64 X 79 56CM
- SUITCASE: 64 X 56 X 35CM
- FRONT WHEEL DRIVE 24V 250W HUB MOTOR
- FORWARD AND REVERSE FUNCTION
- FAR REACH: 24V 12AH LI-ION (2.6KG) INCLUDED
- AIRSAFE: 24V 4AH LI-ION (1.3) *NOT INCLUDED
- 22KM (14 MILES) WITH FAR REACH BATTERY
- 7KM (4.3 MILES) WITH AIRSAFE BATTERY
- SPEED4/8MPH (6/12KMPH)
- LOAD LIMIT 100KG/16ST/220LBS
- BRAKING SYSTEM
- MANUAL BRAKE WITH BRAKE LOCK
- ELECTRIC BRAKE BUILT INTO THE CONTROL SYSTEM
- STEEL AND ALUMINIUM COMBINATION MATERIAL
- FRONT: 12 INCH
- REAR: 10 INCH
- CLIMBING 10° ±1°
- TURNING RADIUS 110 CM (43 INCH)
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- THE FAR REACH BATTERY PACK IS ALLOWED FOR AIR TRAVEL BY MOST AIRLINES FOR ELDERLY OR DISABLED USE.
- THE AIRSAFE BATTERY PACK (SOLD SEPARATELY) IS ALLOWED FOR AIR TRAVEL BY EVERYONE.
- PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR AIRLINES BEFORE TRAVELLING WITH EFOLDI.
Fully serviced and ready for its new owner. This scooter comes with a charger, manual, 3 months RTB warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.