Motion Healthcare mLite
The lightest 4 wheel mobility scooter available at just 17.8Kg.
Extremely easy to fold up and put in your car boot. With an 18 Stone carrying capacity, it's surprisingly capable too.
The mLite weighs just 17.8kg making it the lightest folding mobility scooter on the UK market. The easy to remove lithium battery pack weighs just 1.85kg and offers the option of both on or off-board charging. The battery even has a handy status indicator to show quickly when removed how charged the battery is.
Using a revolutionary quick and simple sliding mechanism the mLite offers both a comfortable spacious ride when unfolded but is still one of the most compact scooters on the market when folded. This allows it to fit in any car boot or even the rear footwell of most cars. The extendable handle also offers the ability to easily manoeuvre when folded, making it even easier to store or travel with using public transport.
Despite its compact size, the mLite has an outstanding 18 stone weight limit and a powerful motor which allows it to outperform most small scooters on the market. The extra soft compound solid tyres and soft rubber seat also provide a level of comfort usually only provided on larger scooters.
- Extremely lightweight, fold up Mobility Scooter
- Manually folds to a highly compact size
- Extending handle to allow for easy rolling
- Simple tiller controls
- Generously padded seat for comfort
- Adjustable tiller offers a tailored driving position
- Solid puncture-proof tyres
- Articulating front suspension
- Dynamic controller
- Simply fits in the boot of a car
- Top speed: 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Maximum range: 10 miles (16 kms)
- Battery: Panasonic airline friendly 11.6ah lithium ion
- Ground clearance: 25mm (1")
- mLite Mobility Scooter length: 920mm (36.25")
- mLite Mobility Scooter height: 750mm (29.5")
- mLite Mobility Scooter width: 420mm (16.5")
- Seat height from floor: 490mm (19.25")
- Minimum tiller height: 700mm (27.5")
- Maximum tiller height: 880mm (34.5")
- Folded length: 690mm (27")
- Folded height: 280mm (11")
- Folded width: 420mm (16.5")
- Turning radius: 1325mm (52")
- Weight of heaviest part: 17.8 kgs (39.25 lbs)
- Battery weight: 2.1 kgs (4.5 lbs)
- Total weight: 19.9 kgs (43.75 lbs)
- Maximum weight capacity: 115 kgs (18 stone)
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.