ATTO BY MOVING LIFE
4MPH FOLDING MOBILITY SCOOTER
LITHIUM AIRLINE APPROVED BATTERY
3 WHEELS SCOOTER GIVES EXCELLENT MANOEUVRABILITY
THIS IS AN EX-DEMO SCOOTER
ONLY USED AS A DISPLAY MODEL IN OUR STORE A HANDFUL OF TIMES
The Atto's beauty is in the details, with standard features like a built-in USB charging port, deck storage and adjustable seat heights. It can also be customized with various accessories. A head-turning piece of equipment for those who literally would not ride in anything else, ATTO is the mobility scooter that refuses to look like one.
- EU CE certified: Yes
- Maximum user weight: 100 Kg
- Battery: 48 Volt lithium-ion battery
- 10-mile (16-km) range on a 4- to 5-hour charge
- Maximum speed: 4 mph (6.5 km/h)
- Motor: Fully customized brushless, permanent magnet, DC motor with robust braking mechanism
- Charger: 110-240V AC small, smart and powerful
- Seat height: 3 fixed heights ranging 22 to 24 inches (56 to 61 cm) from the ground
- Ground clearance: 4 inches (10 cm)
- Reverse: Included
- Buzzer: Included
- Battery Size (Ah): 5.2
- Folded Height (cm): 72.00
- Folded Length (cm):39.00
- Folded Width (cm): 42.00
- Ground Clearance (cm):10.00
- Heaviest Part (Kg): 16.20
- Range up to (km): 16.00
- Number of Wheels: 3
- Max Speed (kmh): 10.00
- Max User Weight (kg):100
THE SCOOTER IS ASSEMBLED AND CHECKED BEFORE DISPATCH SO YOUR NEW MOBILITY SCOOTER IS READY FOR YOU TO TURN THE KEY AND GO AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE IT
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.