New DiBlasi R30 from Cavendish Healthcare
4MPH AUTOMATIC FOLDING MOBILITY SCOOTER
3 WHEELS - TRIKE
INCLUDES LITHIUM BATTERY
VERY LIGHT AT JUST 21.8KG (WITHOUT BATTERY)
ABOUT THE DIBLASI:
From the beautiful island of Sicily, the Di Blasi R30 is a revelation in mobility scooter design. This fully folding mobility scooter is automatic, meaning that you won’t need to unfasten any parts or clips – simply press the button on the side of the Di Blasi and watch it fold/unfold before your eyes.
The Di Blasi R30 is perfect for everyday use, or for the person who’s always on the move. The collapsible design makes it ideal to be carried on aeroplanes, trains, coaches and cruise ships. The high ground clearance, low centre of gravity, and oversized wheels provide a stable ride.
Once folded, you’ll be able to either store in a car boot or small space or simply pull along like a suitcase. Whether you’re always on the move or travelling on a regular basis the Di Blasi R30 would be a perfect choice.
- Speed 6kmh (4mph)
- Range 20km** (12 miles)
- Motor output 250w
- Brakes Electro-magnetic brake and independent parking brake
- Weight (max user) 100kg (220lb)
- Dimensions (retracted) 62 x 48 x 39cm
- Width 62cm
- Clearance 11cm
- Weight 21.8kg / 48lb (excl. battery)
- Wheel Size 31cm
- Turning Radius 86cm
- Maximum Gradient 6 - 7%
- Battery (Lithium) Type: LiFePO4
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 2-3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:-
- Who may have below average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%