NEW DRIVE KING COBRA
Max User Weight 32st (203kg)
8MPH MOBILITY BOOT SCOOTER
32 MILES RANGE
32 STONE WEIGHT CAPACITY
AVAILABLE IN GREY ONLY
The all new King Cobra from Drive Medical is a further step forward in the world of mobility scooters. Building on the success of the existing Cobra mobility scooter, the King Cobra offers comfort and reliability with modern and sporting design features.
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 25 miles range
- Stylish & distinctive design
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest and width adjustable armrests to suit user requirements
- Electromagnetic brake system and emergency brakes
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- Generous tiller adjustment to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation
- User friendly controls with a modern digital LCD display
- Twin USB power socket
- Fully functioning indicators and twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- High level indicators for added safety
- Fitted with reflectors and LED front, rear and brake lights to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Stylish ‘Blade’ alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride
- Delta bars as standard
- Bottle/cup holder included
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Optional rear pannier box
- 75Ah AGM Batteries
- Weight capacity 200kg (32st)
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.