The SupaScoota Sport XL is a great portable mobility scooter for the adventurer who requires that little bit extra.
It has a weight capacity of up to 21 stone and a longer wheelbase which provides extra legroom. The 2 x 180W motors give that extra power so that you can use it for everyday use or when using off-pavement.
With all the features of The SupaScoota Sport, plus a longer frame for extra legroom and 2 x 180W motors.
- Battery (Lithium) 24V - 15ah (4kg / 9lbs) - £300 for lithium option
- Battery (SLA) 2 x 12v - 14ah (9kb / 20lbs)
- Brakes Dynamic baking and electromagnetic brake
- Charger (Lithium battery) Off boar 24 volt 4 amp
- Charger (SLA battery) Off board 24 volt 2 amp
- Clearance 45mm
- Length 105 cm (41.3")
- Maximum Gradient 9 degrees (max. recommended)
- Motor output 2 x 180 Watt
- Range Up to 12.8km (8 miles) with standard SLA, or up to 19.3km (12 miles) with lithium battery
- Reverse Forward/reverse switch
- Speed 2.4mph or 4mph
- Transmission Worm drive gearbox
- Turning Radius 98cm
- Weight 34.8kg / 77lbs (without battery)
- Weight (max user) 133kg (21 stone)
- Weight (without seat) 24.1kg /53lbs (+without battery)
- Wheel size (back) 260 x 85mm
- Wheel size (front) 200 x 65mm
- Width 60 cm (23.6")
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.