One Rehab Globetrotter
Used but in excellent condition, this 2019 Globetrotter mobility scooter from One Rehab originally sold for £1799.
- is a 4mph small transportable boot mobility scooter
- electrically folds at the touch of a button
- is Class 2 and suitable for indoor or pavement use, but also on paths or in parks
- has solid puncture-proof tyres
- is purple in colour
- has a 21 stone carrying capacity
- has a range of 9 miles
This is the same scooter as the eDrive from Motion Healthcare and the QS4 from CareCo
WARRANTY & INSURANCE
All our used scooters come fully serviced and ready for their new owner including 3 months RTB warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This scooter comes with the original lithium battery, which has been capacity tested and is holding 103%.
This scooter is in good condition, both mechanically and cosmetically.
QUESTION OR WANT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING?
Contact us by phone, message or email. All viewings take place at our showrooms in Dorset
- Battery Size: 10Ah - Airline Friendly
- Folded Height: 76cm (30 Inches)
- Folded Length: 50cm (20 Inches)
- Folded Width: 56mm (22 Inches)
- Ground Clearance: 8.5cm (3 Inches)
- Range up to: 15.00km (9 Miles)
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Max Speed: 6.00kmh (4 Mph)
- Max User Weight: 136kg (21 Stone)
- Tiller Type: Standard
- Turning Radius: 92.5cm (36 Inches)
- Height: 84.5cm (33 Inches)
- Length: 102cm (40 Inches)
- Width: 56cm (22 Inches)
- The distance from the end of the arm pad to the handle bar grip – 31cm (12")
- The Seat height from the floor pan – 36cm (14")
- The fullest height of the tiller – 72cm (28")
- Seat back to the tiller handle bar – 60cm (23")
- Product Weight: 28kg (4 Stone)
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.