2014 PRIDE COLT EXECUTIVE
8MPH LARGE ALL TERRAIN MOBILITY SCOOTER
CLASS 3 - ROAD & PAVEMENT USE
PNEUMATIC TYRES FOR ADDITIONAL COMFORT
28 STONE CARRYING CAPACITY
USED CONDITION - OVERALL VERY GOOD BUT A FEW COSMETIC MARKS
SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
COMES WITH BRAND NEW 75AH BLACK BOX AGM BATTERIES
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
The largest 8mph mobility scooter from the ‘Pride® Scooter’ range, the Colt Executive is bristling with high-performance features like full suspension, low-profile tyres and a hydraulic sealed brake system, the Colt Executive is a blend of power and precision. The Colt Executive features sleek style and a wealth of standard luxury touches like a wraparound delta tiller, new double A-arm suspension, new terrain gripping pneumatic tyres and LED lighting, making it the ultimate outdoor scooter.
- Weight Capacity 28 Stone 8 lbs (181 kg)
- Maximum Speed 8 mph (12.87 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 13.33 cm (5.25")
- Overall Length 142.8 cm (56.25")
- Overall Width 69.2 cm (27.25")
- Turning Radius 210.8 cm (83")
- Standard Controls LCD Display
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 93.21 kg (205.5 lbs) Main Frame
- Total Weight (without batteries) 117 kg (259.5 lbs) Main Frame
- Suspension Front and Rear
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle Size: 2 x 75 or 110 AH
- Range with 75ah 25-30 miles
- Range with 110ah 30-35 miles
- Tyres Front: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic Rear: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic
Fully serviced and ready for its new owner. This scooter comes with a charger, manual, 3 months warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 2-3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:-
- Who may have below average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%