2011 PRIDE GO CHAIR
4MPH ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR / POWERCHAIR
SMALL AND MANOUVERABLE, IDEAL FOR INDOOR USE
CLASS 2 - INDOOR & PAVEMENT USE
USED BUT IN GOOD CONDITION
THERE IS SOME WEAR ON THE SEAT FABRIC. NO RIPS, JUST A BIT FLUFFY
SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
INCLUDES BRAND NEW 12AH BATTERIES
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
A FEW FACTS ABOUT THE GO CHAIR:
- Easily dismantled for transport
- Width (without armrests): 18.5 in (47 cm)
- Length: 30 in (76 cm)
- Weight: 7.8 st (49.5 kg)
- Drive: Rear-wheel
- Seat width: 18 in (46 cm)
- Seat depth: 18 in (46 cm)
- Weight capacity: 17 st (113 kg)
- Suspension: Limited
- Ground clearance: 1.75 in (4 cm)
- Speed: 3.5 mph (5.5 kmph)
- Range with 12ah: 6-8 miles
- Range with 14ah: 8-10 miles
Fully serviced and ready for its new owner. This powerchair comes with a charger, manual, 3 months warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.