2007 SHOPRIDER VIENNA
4MPH ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR / POWERCHAIR
CLASS 2 - INDOOR & PAVEMENT USE ONLY
TRANSPORTABLE - EASILY SPLITS APART FOR TRANSPORTATION
PERFECT FOR INDOOR USE DUE TO IT'S VERY SMALL FOOTPRINT
USED BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
THE RUBBER SURROUND ON THE JOYSTICK IS SLIGHTLY DAMAGED
SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
COMES WITH BRAND NEW 18AH BATTERIES
UPGRADE TO 22AH FOR ADDITIONAL RANGE AVAILABLE AT TIME OF PURCHASE
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
- Overall length: 915mm (36")
- Overall height: 960mm (37")
- Overall total width: 558.8mm (22")
- Seat width: 410mm / 16"
- Seat Depth: 440mm / 17"
- Seat height (to ground): 495-520mm / 19-20"
- Armrest height: 230mm / 9"
- Backrest height from seat including headrest: 480mm / 19"
- Maximum user weight: 18 stone
- Safe climbing angle: 6 degrees (10%)
- Turning Radius: 790mm (31")
- Battery size: 18/22 Ah sealed lead acid
- Maximum Travelling Range 18AH: Up to 10 miles
- Maximum Travelling Range 22AH: Up to 14 miles
- Battery Pack: 10 kgs (22 lbs)
- Maximum speed: 6 kmph (4mph)
- Main body weight: 20kg
- Total weight (with Battery Pack and Seat): 49kgs
Fully serviced and ready for its new owner. This scooter comes with a charger, manual, 3 months warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 2-3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:-
- Who may have below average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%