Used but in good condition, this 2016 Sapphire 2 mobility scooter from Sunrise Medical originally sold for £1499.
- is a 4mph midsize boot mobility scooter
- is Class 2 and suitable for indoor, pavement, paths and park use
- quickly splits apart into 5 pieces for transportation or storage
- has comfy pneumatic tyres
- is grey in colour
- has a 24 stone carrying capacity
- has a range of 19 miles
WARRANTY & INSURANCE
All our used scooters come fully serviced and ready for their new owner including 3 months RTB warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This scooter comes with brand new 35Ah batteries.
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
This is a used scooter but is in very good condition, both mechanically and cosmetically.
QUESTION OR WANT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING?
Contact us by phone, message or email. All viewings take place at our showrooms in Dorset
- Front Wheel Size: 225mm (22,5cm)
- Rear Wheel Size: 265mm (26,5cm)
- Overall Length: 1210mm (121cm)
- Overall Width: 590mm (59cm)
- Seat Base Height: 500mm - 620mm (50cm - 62cm)
- Version: 4 wheels
- Speed: 4 mph
- Batteries: 35Ah
- Maximum Safe Slope: 10 deg.
A FEW FACTS ABOUT THE SAPPHIRE 2:
Designed for simple disassembly without the hassle of cables or plugs, the one-touch Sterling lock separates both halves of the mobility scooter for easy portability and storage. Simply lift off the seat, lift out the batteries, and lift the rear STERLING lock handle to separate the front and rear of the mobility scooter. It really is that simple! By the way, it goes back together just as smoothly!
Secure handling but with a portable base, take your next adventure with the Sapphire 2 mobility scooter.
Designed to give exceptional manoeuvrability both indoors and out, the Sapphire 2 is a 4mph portable mobility scooter that separates into 4 easy to manage parts. Dual handles fitted to the batteries and rear drive unit makes lifting and handling your mobility scooter safer and more manageable, whilst powerful LED lights on the front and rear ensure you're always seen on your travels. The ergonomic floor panel design also provides maximum legroom compared to other mobility scooters in its class. The maximum range is up to 19 miles.
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.