Eden Bootmaster Elite
Used but in excellent condition, this 2019 Bootmaster mobility scooter from Eden Mobility originally sold for £999.
- is a 4mph small transportable boot mobility scooter
- splits apart into 5 pieces without any tools
- is Class 2 and suitable for indoor or pavement use, but also on paths or in parks
- has solid puncture-proof tyres
- is blue in colour
- has a swivel seat
- has a 21 stone carrying capacity
- has a range of 18 miles with the upgraded batteries
The Eden Bootmaster Elite is the same scooter as the Shoprider Paris from Roma Medical.
WARRANTY & INSURANCE
All our used scooters come fully serviced and ready for their new owner including 3 months RTB warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This scooter comes with brand new 18Ah batteries. Upgraded 22Ah batteries can be fitted for additional range. Please contact us for pricing.
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
This scooter is in good condition, both mechanically and cosmetically.
QUESTION OR WANT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING?
Contact us by phone, message or email. All viewings take place at our showrooms in Dorset
- OVERALL WIDTH 22" / 56CM
- OVERALL LENGTH 41" / 105CM
- BATTERY 2 X 12V 18/22 A/H
- MAX. RANGE 18AH 10-14 MILES
- MAX. RANGE 22AH 14-18 MILES
- MAX. SPEED 4MPH
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT 21.4 STONE / 136 KGS
- WEIGHT OF HEAVIEST PART 44 LBS / 20 KG
- GROUND CLEARANCE 2.8" / 7CM
- SEAT TYPE HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE PADDED
- TURNING RADIUS 35.4" / 90CM
- MAXIMUM SAFE SLOPE 8 DEGREES
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.