LIBERTY VOGUE FROM ONE REHAB
This 2016 Vogue mobility scooter from One Rehab originally sold for £849.
- is a 4mph small boot scooter
- has suspension and an extra padded seat for great comfort
- is transportable for east splitting into 5 pieces for transportation or storage
- is Class 2 and suitable for indoor or outdoor use on pavements, paths or in parks and woods
- has solid puncture-proof tyres
- is green in colour
- has an 18 stone carrying capacity
- has a range of up to 18 miles, with upgraded batteries
WARRANTY & INSURANCE
All our used scooters come fully serviced and ready for their new owner including 3 months RTB warranty and 3 months free insurance.
This scooter comes with brand new 18Ah batteries.
There is an option to upgrade to 22Ah for additional range.
We are proud to only fit Black Box batteries from Flexel Mobility, due to their excellent performance and a proven track record for reliability and longevity.
This scooter is in good condition mechanically. Cosmetically there are quite a few scratches and scuffs on the paintwork. There is also some discolouration on the paintwork where some patches have gone yellow.
QUESTION OR WANT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING?
Contact us by phone, message or email. All viewings take place at our showrooms in Dorset.
- MAX USER WEIGHT CAPACITY 18ST / 115KG
- HEAVIEST PART WHEN DISASSEMBLED 14.5KG
- TOTAL WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY 35KG
- TOTAL WEIGHT WITH BATTERY 43.6KG (12AH)
- SPEED (MAXIMUM) 4 MPH / 6KPH
- MAX TRAVEL RANGE 18AH APPROX 12-14 MILES
- MAX TRAVEL RANGE 22AH APPROX 15-18 MILES
ABOUT THE LIBERTY VOGUE:
Brand New Liberty Vogue provides the ultimate in luxury, comfort and ease of use. The advanced engineered full front and rear suspension complete with the fully adjustable luxury padded seat gives a fantastically comfortable and enjoyable driving experience.
The incredibly lightweight design allows you to quickly and safely lift the scooter into and out of the boot of your car and the user-friendly splitting design enables you to assemble and disassemble the scooter quickly and easily for transport or storage. The unique design of the front shroud and the fully adjustable seat allows users of all heights to have a comfortable and spacious seating position.
This product ships for free to mainland UK. This is 3 day service.
For further details please visit our shipping policy
Returns are accepted in line with UK distance selling laws.
For further information, please visit our returns policy
Finance is available on all of our products over £100 through our lender, Snap! Finance
Apply online here, over the phone on 01202 798942, or if you prefer simply send us a message with your mobile number and we will text you details on how to apply.
Suitable for people:
- Who may have below-average credit
- Find it difficult to obtain finance elsewhere
- Who have an Email, Landline and Mobile Phone
- Who are under the age of 80 at the end of term
- Who are able to pay via Direct Debit
- Who would look to pay weekly, fortnightly, every 28 days or on a set date of the month.
Rep Example: Cost of Goods £915, Deposit £15, Amount of Credit £900, Annual Fixed Interest Rate 53.35%, Weekly Payment £14.22, Term 104 Weeks, Total Payable £1493.88, Representative APR 69.9%
Baron Medical Limited T/A Mobility Scooters UK is an appointed representative of Snap Finance. Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The Register is available here.